Thank you for using Plugon!
Plugon's products and services are provided by Plugon, Inc. These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of Plugon's website, products, and services ("Products"). Please read these Terms carefully, and Contact Us
1. Using Plugon
a. Who can use Plugon
You may use our Products only if you can form a binding contract with Plugon, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your Plugon account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) "you" includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity's behalf. Some of our Products may be software that is downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically upgrade those Products, and these Terms will apply to such upgrades.
b. Our license to you
Subject to these Terms and our policies (including our Acceptable Usage Policy- 2a below), we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Products
2. Your Content
a. Posting content
Plugon allows you to post content, including photos, tags, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Products is referred to as "User Content." You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to Plugon.
Stuff you can't post
You aren't allowed to post anything that:
- Is someone else's personal information or requests a minor's personal information
- Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services
- Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm
- Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse
- Attacks, bullies or harasses nonpublic people
- Includes hate speech
- Is gratuitously violent or gory
- Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights
- Is fraudulent or deceptive
- Contains any information or content that's illegal
Things you can't do
You also aren't allowed to:
- Use Plugon's name, logo, trademark or branding without our consent
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Plugon, our systems or our technical providers' systems
- Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
- Use any method to access, search, scrape, download or change Plugon or anything on it (software and tools provided by Plugon or popular browsers are okay)
- Upload or Tag large amounts of unwanted or repetitive stuff, post unsolicited commercial messages in comments, tags, etc., or try to artificially boost views, likes, comments or other metrics
- Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent
- Use Plugon user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use Plugon to send altered source-identifying information
- Try to reverse engineer any of Plugon's software
- Try to interfere with any Plugon user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing
- Collect or store personally identifiable information from Plugon or its users without their permission
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including Plugon
- Do anything that violates applicable law or regulations
- Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk
- Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
- Create or show ads that look like or could be confused with Plugon content (for example, embedding Plugon actions like tag, follow or unfollow in your ads)
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list
b. How Plugon and other users can use your content
You grant Plugon and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on Plugon solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Plugon Products. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Plugon may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
c. How long we keep your content
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from Plugon, we may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, Plugon and its users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, re-pin, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your User Content that other users have stored or shared through Plugon.
d. Feedback you provide
We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can make Plugon better. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. By accepting your submission, Plugon does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Plugon, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
3. Copyright Protection
Plugon's privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Plugon can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and want to notify us, please Contact Us
4. Trademark Protection
Plugon respects the trademark rights of others. Accounts with usernames, Plug names, or any other content that misleads others or violates another's trademark may be updated, transferred or permanently suspended.
If you are concerned that someone may be using your trademark in an infringing way on our site, please Contact Us
. Plugon will review your request and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including temporary or permanent removal of the trademark from the Plugon site.
We care greatly about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, Plugon cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
6. Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
Our Products may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Plugon. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from Plugon, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Plugon will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
Plugon may terminate or suspend this license at any time, with or without cause or notice to you. Upon termination, you continue to be bound by Sections 2 and 6-12 of these Terms.
The Products and all included content are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
PLUGON SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Plugon takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Products. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
10. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PLUGON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE PRODUCTS; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
For any dispute you have with Plugon, you agree to first contact us
and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. The laws of California, U.S.A., excluding California's conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services.
Our Products are controlled and operated from the United States, and we make no representations that they are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
12. General Terms
Notification Procedures and changes to these Terms.
Plugon reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose. We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. If a revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you. By continuing to access or use the Products after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Products.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Plugon without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Plugon's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Service, please Contact Us